Monday, March 21, 2011

Been a while...

I'm having a hard time blocking out enough time for fleets. I keep coming back to Ork to do some missioning, but the Uni is always at war. It's at war with two other corporations as I write this. So I've been spending a lot of time with my trading alt in another corp. Some of the other pilots and I have been trying to get some production and invention going.

Meanwhile, I've been playing the EVE training game. I can now fly every T1 and T2 frigate, although I can't necessarily fly or fit them well. I've also been ramping up the skills I'll need to fly a CNR. I still need to get Guided Missile Precision V and Caldari Battleship V. And maybe Cruise Missile Specialization V, although I don't know if it's worth a month for that 2%.

Then again, it's not like I can afford a CNR yet.

Meanwhile, it's starting to look like I'll have time for some fleets. Of course, I've thought that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment